1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Any new Mouth to Lung tanks on the market ?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Pippi, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I am always on the search for new tanks - despite spending a lot of cash on tanks I always revert to my mini Nautilus's and kabuki tanks - I also have three Nautilus X tanks and like them a lot but the coils dont seem to last as long as the original naut tank coils.
    I do have a three smok TF4's and I do like them but they need to be vaped at higher watts - so they are a toot or two a day for me.
    I vape between 13 to 30 watts but about 15 watts seems to be my happy place.
    Any does anyone keep a eye on new MTL gear?
    Clouds are not a concern for me ;)

2. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

You have been reading my mind. This is info that I need too and for the same reasons. Hope someone has the answer.

Pippi and DogMan like this.
  3. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

I have an Endura T 18 that uses the stock "Prism" Clearomiser Tanks that are optimised for 14 watts. For around $15 they really are a steal! The large replacement coils tend to last (don't swap too many juices). They are 510 compatible. I agree, there's a shortage on MTL tanks but there's a few.

Here's the link to buy at Vapoureyes

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    Jaz, Pippi and DogMan like this.
  4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

My review of the Estoc Mega - http://www.vapercafeaustralia.com/threads/vaporesso-estoc-mega-tank-with-euc-coil-ceramic-wick.4127/

While not a true MTL tank, it is certainly possible to use as a MTL but I wouldn't recommend it for Tobacco flavors with the ceramic coils, it also comes with cotton wick coils (which I haven't tested) which are probably better for tobacco flavors.
    It's not a cloud chasing tank & it's not a true MTL tank, it sits somewhere inbetween, if you restrict the AFC & take short puffs it can be used for MTL or if you open the AFC you can almost cloud chase.

Jaz, Judith, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  5. Charles Vaper

Forgot to mention the Cubis by Joyetech, along with a 1.5 oHm coil, it's a decent vape however, many coils I've tried lately gurgle a lot so it's not one I generally recommend. May have gotten 2 boxes of bad coils, not sure..

Pippi likes this.
  6. Charles Vaper

Pippi, if you use a light coloured juice, I've had the Nautilus X coils last a good 2 weeks and I vape a heck of a lot! Still love those BVC Nautilus coils but of course they are for the bottom fill original Nautilus tanks.

Pippi likes this.
  7. emu

emu Banned

Melo lll mini is a great MTL tank with a multitude of options for coils including ceramic, never had any leaks.
    Easy coil change and 22mm, top fill and hidden AFC with very fine tuning.

Tapatalk

Judith and Pippi like this.
  8. emu

emu Banned

You could go a Kanger mini squonker, one battery and the deck is a screw out version so if you don't want to build your own you just buy a 5 pack of pre-made decks already coiled and wicked. Top little tank with no leaks and a really good drain back system, beautiful flavor and 7ml bottle.

[​IMG]

Maria and Pippi like this.
  9. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Lol, Well hopefully someone keeps up to date on new gear for tootle puffers like us :)

Jaz and Judith like this.
  10. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thank you Charles, I do have one of those some where and unfortunately I didnt like it at all.
    But keep the ideas coming :)
    @Judith do you want to try the one I have - I can pop it in the post on Monday.

Judith likes this.
  11. DogMan

DogMan Butler

as you know, not my forte...

but the recent MTL developments i see have mostly been AIO [all in one] devices more than tanks. Somehow the assumption seems to be that mouth to lungers don't buy separate mods :(

Pippi likes this.
  12. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Yes tried that one - another fail for me.

DogMan likes this.
  13. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

My AVF is very close to unflavoured and really clear - That is good your coils are lasting - I love the BVC coils too, I dont mind bottom fill at all - not much difference in the procedure between the two in terms of time.

14. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thanks Emu - The Melo was another one I really disliked - I guess thats why I was asking if there are any new MTL tanks on the market - I think I have tried most of the ones that have been around for a bit.

15. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

That is very cute and looks like fun but the current search is for tanks not mods at the Minnie :)

16. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Yes I think you are right Dan - the nautilus X seems to be the only newish one for peeps like me and it is a good tank but not quite perfect.

DogMan likes this.
  17. Studiovape

Studiovape Member

I have an Origen 19/22 clone from FT on the way, looks promising, been Squonking with RDAs with 1-1.2mm airhole for years now and can't seem to beat it, still like the idea of a tank for a sacrificial vape device, got a Tesla stealth 40w comming with it for that end. I have some Pheonix spheroid clones, and they are still winning the MTL comp in my home, missed the Heron clones and am shitty about missing out on the larger juice capacity.
    Modifying the air to coil feed hole with peek or silicone tube inserts has helped me get good MTL results from other tanks, adjusting AFC tighter does not do the Job it claims for MTLers.

Judith and Pippi like this.
  18. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

I should add another downside to the Naut X is the drip tip - its quite unpleasant to Vape on - its very small and cant be changed as its a non standard fitting - I have modified some silicon drip tips to fit mine and they work fine - just dont look great.

Jaz likes this.
  19. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Thanks StudioVape - I think those options might be out of my field of expertise - really just looking for a simple new fill and vape tank. no decks no coil building and little fuss.
    It seems like some of us are being left behind as cloud chasing is where the cash is for the suppliers. :(

DogMan likes this.
  20. Studiovape

Studiovape Member

Learning a simple micro coil build with cotton is not a huge undertaking for the freedom and control it gives, but I hear you.

Pippi and DogMan like this.