1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Best disposable cigalike?

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Donna, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Hi All,

Looking for recommendations on the best disposable cigalike that can successfully be imported into Australia. Must be high nicotine because the person smokes up to 100 rollies a day. The person cannot be relied upon to recharge batteries and fill tanks etc.

Any help appreciated.

emu likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

3. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Social light ones aren't to bad they where better than what i expected, i got the kit where you charge up the pack and pop in your batteries to charge,
    they have a few options available from disposable free sample for new customers to single rechargeable ones to rechargeable packs and they have a wide range of flavors now and even the option of refillable ones

emu and Donna like this.
  4. emu

emu Banned

I'd be surprised if a cigalike would satisfy a hundred a day smoker

Maria, Flea and Donna like this.
  5. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Heres some pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flea, emu and Donna like this.
  6. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Yes, and she absolutely loves smoking. Throat hit, watching the smoke, the rolling etc. etc. In saying that she enjoyed vaping too on an AIO but just couldn't get her head around refilling and charging etc. Everyone is worth a try if they are willing to try.

Judith and emu like this.
  7. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Forgot to add to there is the option to ues them with little tank as well to get a bit more vaper if need be i have one of these as well there quite handy

emu and Donna like this.
  8. emu

emu Banned

Wouldn't take her long to learn and the filling and charging might be a good substitute for rolling and playing with her hands, I'd try getting her interest then get her on a Nautilus mini and 40 watt iStick or something and pre-nic juice :nod:
    At least it would kill the nicotine cravings and have more chance of success in the long run, she is worth the extra effort and encouragement.

Flea likes this.
  9. Jaz

Jaz Member

gee I had an attempt a few years back on the Halo 6. It just didn't cut it for me. Seriously it's so not hard to refill and change a coil on some of the new mods. She probably would benefit heaps from a hands on tutorial. Any chance of getting her to a B & M store?

Maria and emu like this.
  10. DogMan

DogMan Yes

Flea, Jaz, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  11. Jaz

Jaz Member

DogMan likes this.
  12. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Well done, Dman.

That's a great line up. :clap2:

Pippi likes this.
  13. James P

James P Senior Member

Personally I'm really uncomfortable by the thought of a disposable ecigarette, especially the battery part. Most single use batteries go in long use devices, but an ecig would only last a day at best. That's a lot of batteries to dispose of, assuming people are doing it in the right and legal way and not just chucking them in the landfill bins.

I get that there are smokers out there who have trouble with rechargeable tech, eg mentally ill and some elderly, but going disposable isn't the answer. I wouldn't recommend any product.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk