Bill to ban non tobacco flavours in E-Juice.

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by Rayjay, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

2. James P

James P Senior Member

I suppose for vendors it's a real concern, but as I mix my own like a lot of other Australian vapers, I can't say it gets me worried. Nobody's going to start banning food flavourings I expect (though sometimes I wonder about Australia, we seem to just do things that wouldn't wash in other democracies.)

Rayjay likes this.
  3. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

A rose by any other name is still a rose. As you say James no one is going to ban food flavourings and Glyc. Not even Australian beurocrats would be that stupid.
    The product may no longer be called E-Juice but wtf... we will simply rebrand it with a label: 'Apple Flavour' . "suitable for the following applications etc...."

By the time Aussies get around to the ban whatever vapers are still around like you and I will be, more than likely mixing their own. There is more than one way to skin a beurocrats hide.

I do however agree to some extent to the reasoning behind the ban. Tobacco companies got kids hooked, like me, with their glossy adverts in years past and also how cool it was to smoke. Tobacco companies are evil lying demons.

Candy look alike cigarettes were banned years ago in Oz.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk