1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

bloody poms

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by crispernator, Nov 13, 2016.

1. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Hi all well there not that bad in fact my heritage is from them but now i have your attention i was watching a program about early england tonight and as they focused on a proffesor walking in london a double decker bus went past in the background with a massive slogan on the side NEW VAPING TECHNOLOGY and some sort of toot i think . Here we are trying to ban the bloody things and th poms are way ahead of the game and are reaping the rewards we truly are a dumb country or at least our leaders are .Makes me bloody angry when i see how much money could be saved in our hospitals and lives of our people by just making it easy for people to get there hands on vaping gear and realloy doing something for the betterment of people .

Judith, Pippi, Prompried and 6 others like this.
  2. Prompried

Prompried New Member

Never heard about that but thanks. I am going to search a bit more about it and maybe I would find something more..

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  3. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

I saw it too!
    The one about all the skulls.......

4. The Vaper

The Vaper I Vape ∴ I Am

There is also..

Somebody asked Granny Louisa (who works with that SSS) on Twitter if they copped any resistance from ANTZ before launching that ad campaign, her response was (words to the effect) "No. We didn't ask them".

Very sensible! :thumbup:

Posterboy likes this.