1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Clear out [semi freebies]

Discussion in 'For Sale - Non Vaping Related' started by DogMan, Dec 2, 2016.

1. DogMan

DogMan Butler

I need to get rid of some stuff.

I won't ask for money, but need to ask for postage, which could be quite costly. You can choose postage method, but most of this exceeds auspost maximum dimensions, so couriers needed.

I'll also ask for a minimum $5 donation to either of the following charities:

-NNA AU
    -Honey's pledge https://honeyspledge.org/

How much you donate is entirely up to you, and I won't verify you did. I trust you if you say you did.

I also need to check sister hasn't given stuff away or destroyed it. So don't send funds until I confirm.

Dimensions and date of production from memory, and mostly to let you get courier quotes

[​IMG]

this is 2 panels... they stay together please, not it seperate rooms, each is approx 4 foot tall-made 2001, mixed media on canvas

[​IMG]

4ish foot wide... heavy maybe 10kg or more, you'll need a solid wall

[​IMG]

as above, not as heavy, still use 2 hooks

[​IMG]

^there is 2 of these

the above is about 1 foot wide, acrylic on canvas

the final work is more burgandy and 5 foot tall, 300gsm paper stuck to unstretched canvas... quite heavy, but rolls up to maybe 5 feet long and 2 foot round, so post shouldn't be too bad

[​IMG]

littleish, 6 inches tall maybe. Gouache on watercolour paper overlaid with graphite on drafting paper... collaborative with sherri trial

[​IMG]

i have a bunch similar to this from 2000

4 x 5 feet maybe? mixed media on canvas... quite light weight, still use two hooks

[​IMG]

see, i have maybe 5 or ten very similar

and a bunch 4 footish like this

[​IMG]

and tiny little 5cm etchings

[​IMG]

and not made by me, artist is neale stratford

[​IMG]

standard watercolour sheet, should fit in an auspost roll

i don't sign anything, these have no signature and never will... signatures stopped meaning anything in the 1950s

i have a whole heap more i can photo if there is interest

postage or pickup from forest hill vic 3131 [sister's house]

also life drawings of boobies, i was young and shy though, so rude bits often lacked attention

any questions ask

[courier on most of these should be $50-$100 each, so not expecting much interest]

:cancan:

margyb, iamTezr and Pippi like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

A huge gesture Dan - one suggestion would be to have verification ( via screen shot) of donation - nearly everyone is honest but there are always one or two that rort. ...

Noe and DogMan like this.
  3. DogMan

DogMan Butler

Editing out personal bank details or even taking a SS to begin with is beyond many.

I don't see why anyone would pay maybe $100 for courier plus 20 for packaging material then skimp on a 5 buck donation

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

4. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

That aint right Sunshine - place some value on your creative self! a $5 donation? So wrong I cant even express myself!

MetalOz likes this.
  5. DogMan

DogMan Butler

All they have on them now is dust and cobwebs. My art and my terms. People are free to give more

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Pippi likes this.
  6. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

:hide:

DogMan likes this.