Coppervape Skyline MTL RTA

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Atomisers' started by Gasman, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

[​IMG]

Don't know if anybody else has tried this clone but I'm enjoying it.
    I watched a few reviews all praising it and thought for around $20 it was worth a go. Needless to say it's available at FT.
    Comes with two little inserts that you simply plug into the air hole making it a MTL or an open MTL. Of course you don't have to use them which in theory makes it a tight DTL. I can't speak for that as I haven't tried it but with the smallest restrictor it's been a very respectable MTL in my opinion.
    Has a juice flow control which I don't think is completely solid as I always get a minimal leak once I've filled it but once that's gone it's been all good to go with no more leaking. That could possibly be my wicking but as I say once filled it stops so perhaps not.
    However it does deliver excellent flavour and is a true 22mm tank allowing me to use it in my cage mods.

I'm currently using one of my 'heaven only knows ' mixes of tobacco in it and my earth is moving but I'll never be able to create it exactly again.
    Nothing to do with the atty but it's had about 8ml of a NET juice through it and approximately 20ml of my 'heaven only knows ' mix through it and is still performing perfectly after more than 2 weeks on the same coil and wick. In my opinion it has no right to be tasting so good but as it is I'm running with it.

Just thought I'd mention this in case anybody was thinking of one.
    Pretty good buy in my opinion.

Edit.. Forgot to mention it doesn't come with a spare glass but they are available.
    I bought 5 for under $10 I think but they are also available singularly.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    KayP likes this.
  2. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Sounds like a good MTL atty. Thanks for information Gassy. I presume you can get a nice tight draw from it? Cigarette style?

3. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

To be honest I think I've forgotten and am very glad to say how tight a cigarette draw is would you believe.

But what I can say is you can certainly dial it right down and then definitely have to give it some lung power to obtain a vape.
    It has two cyclops afc slots which are adjacent to each other. It is possible to close one right off and dial the other down to nothing if you so desire.

Currently im using mine with one right off and the other with a hole of approximately 3mm diameter.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I definitely steer more towards what I consider being a MTL vape which is feeling some restriction on the draw and then inhaling.
    In saying that I recently broke out the old nautilus mini and gave it a whirl finding it tighter than I remembered but still very satisfying.
    I also never use big drip tips often swapping out supplied ones for something smaller.

Personally I find that each tank takes some experimentation and then I hardly ever adjust it.
    That could be laziness or the old if it ain't broke don't fix it mind set.

KayP likes this.
  4. KayP

KayP Senior Member

Wise words.

Gasman likes this.