1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Finally Back in Oz To Help-AKA Subi Vapor

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Beau Pracilio, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

Hi All,
    I just wanted to introduce myself here having been overseas again collecting more information and building our case, Which I have now for almost 8 years. I'm a little embarrassed that it's taken this long to get back and get on board.
    It has taken a long time to launch Subi Vapor which was all due to the test results we were looking to achieve and the new devices we have been working on, which we are very happy with and think you will be also.We a have also been assisting a few other companies with a few new products which are headed in a different direction altogether.
    Being based in WA since 2007 and accumulating and collaborating with a lot of international companies and professionals, we are happy to assist you with any information and are prepared to help anyone that's interested in what's really going to make a difference.
    On that note we don't think that the Case in WA is worth worrying about to be honest.
    Having discussed the DoH position with some of the international Reg Bodies and Pros.
    We look forward to discussing any topic with you.
    We would also like to make sure people are aware of the e-liquids being sold that have tested and reported to contain the following~
    Recent tests among numerous popular e-liquid brands tested high for Diacetyl (DA) and Acetyl Propiony (AP). Both chemicals are believed to have hazardous and adverse health effects.
    Diacetyl in particular is a cause for concern, as it is commonly known to vapers as a cause of the dreaded “popcorn lung”. Popcorn lung causes irreversible damage to the lungs from inhalation.

What is alarming is some of brands that tested high for these harmful chemicals are some of the industries biggest names including Cuttwood with both DA and AP and Cosmic Fog with AP. Currently there have been no announcements or comments made by any of the companies listed that tested high for the above-mentioned chemicals.

So just be careful and make sure you know you liquid just something to keep in mind, All our products have been scrutinised and is why it's taken us so long to Launch.

Cheers Everyone
    B.P
    Subi Vapor

Tom.G likes this.
  2. Angela

Angela Rebel Against the Sewing Machine

Welcome to the forum Subi. Just curious about this comment. Can you elaborate?

The Vaper, Browny, Noe and 1 other person like this.
  3. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

What would you like to know?

4. andrew wall

andrew wall Member

Welcome Beau

5. Angela

Angela Rebel Against the Sewing Machine

The WA case has resulted in the sale of hardware being banned throughout the whole of WA, so it seems a little odd to hear somebody saying it's "not worth worrying about". I'm assuming you have good reasons, I just wanted to know what they were. Also you've mentioned discussions with the international Reg Bodies about the DoH. Would be curious to hear some details.

Steve Thomas, Tom.G, Browny and 5 others like this.
  6. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Welcome to VCA Beau.

Can you give us more insight about this quote from your twitter page?
    I'm really interested to know why it took 5-6years to develop cigalikes that have been around for longer than 6 years already in the industry.

7. Noe

Also very interested in this, since you seem to have some insider info, none of us are aware of.

As you are based in WA & are selling ecigs is WA, I am sure you know something concrete, because it is illegal at present to sell ecigs in WA, including online sales.

Maria, Browny and margyb like this.
  8. Donna

Donna Senior Member

Do you have the DA and AP tests for your products Subi? Maybe I missed them on your website? If you do, can you point me where I can find them please?

As you know, saying your products have been scrutinised doesn't mean they have been tested and that the tests came back negative or within acceptable range for DA and/or AP. I look forward to seeing the results and will happily add you to the group on FB that publish the results of Vendors that sell "clean" eliquids.

The Vaper, Noe and DaveJ like this.
  9. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

For starters when this first took place " The Case in Wa" I tried to contact the Mr Van Herden , however he never replied didn't seem interested prior to the outcome.
    So I figured he had it under his belt and was confident enough not to bother with any assistance/help, yet as we know that wasn't the case,As a result it cost me more than he had ever invested in Ecigs yet I didn't say anything or complain I just carried on doing what I was which was building my case and improving my products so I had the case I do today.Needless to say I wasnt impressed having just about lost "everything" after the ban, not just a few thousand and claiming to be the only one being hard done by.
    It is what is it though I wasn't too happy when I had manufacturers asking me who this guy was asking for donations for being the first to be banned in Australia.
    Anyway the reason I say it's not worth worrying about is having listened to what people said at the Ecig summit it was clear that no matter what you do within the States we will only be able to sell the placebo Ecigs here and it's not gong to make a difference that's why I've been dealing directly with the Senate, because Ecigs are in the "Too much Work" basket whenever you bring them up to any minister of health, none of them will touch Ecigs because they won't stick their neck out and risk the political attention and media damage that revolves around Ecigs because of So called professors leveraging from their professions to make biased unethical statements to protect their campaigns and funding mechanisms,then they have the cancer council and others to contend with also which make their contributions to rid Oz of vaping because they risk the same loss.
    So I could go on and on about this it's what I do every day.
    I know how much product has been coming in from who and where and I know what the real figures are because this has all been part of my plan to back up everything I say when I present my finally case.
    Which will expose All the reasons why Ecigs are shunned and answer all the so called unknowns that these different bodies suggest.
    Their in for a shock, the last thing I need to complete now is a survey/ support lobbying list of everyone that supports vaping to sign so I can present this with my case study, which over almost 8 yrs is pretty extensive.
    I'm not worried about the WA case if I was I would've wasted more time and money it's cost me "enough" already.
    I've been very quiet about what I've been doing but now I'm ready to make a difference and I really believe with the support of all those that vape things will change.
    When you can't rely on people to do the right thing at first, it becomes obvious very quickly all their interested is their own invested interest.
    Did I mention I'm donating 30% of everything we make to help people.
    Just so you know the only reason I started Subi Vapor was after losing 2 of the closest people in my life to lung related disease and the underfunding in that area of medical research at the time.
    It's all been to help people.
    Cheers
    I hope I clear that up somewhat.

Tom.G likes this.
  10. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

Everything will be released after our proposal is submitted, due to the amount of people making copies of previous papers tests and trials and claiming them as theirs.
    Thanks for the question.

11. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

That's why we sell from NSW and you'll find All our products in stores the full range in every other state Bar WA.
    Thanks for pointing that out...

12. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Including the nic juice?

13. Noe

Surely DA & AP test results on your own products, with certification, could not be copied & falsified by another liquid manufacturer.
    At least if it was, it would be easily proved that it was a falsification.

I don't see any reason for you not to release that information, if you have it, what is being asked is not sensitive information here.
    You have made statements about the manufacturing practices of other eliquid companies, yet haven't proven your own eliquid is any better, seems like a double standard being applied, to me.

14. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

On that note I made the move just after the "Ban" because that's how committed I am to vaping, I wasn't going to let them destroy everything I have been working on over the years after investing everything I own to the cause.
    Cheers
    If there's any positive comments feel free to make a post or don't bother thanks, don't really appreciate it.

15. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

That comes direct from our office in HK.

16. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

That's why I'm generally overseas a lot.

17. DaveJ

DaveJ I Vape

Ahhh.

18. Beau Pracilio

Beau Pracilio Member

When you put everything on the line, You find a way or get out of the way.
    Im not one to give up on something I believe in.
    KaBoom!

19. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

People tend to be a bit negative when faced with someone who brags a lot about how great they are. Try toning it down if you want to get a friendlier reception.

Maria, Pippi, The Vaper and 6 others like this.
  20. Donna

Donna Senior Member

I'm not being a smart arse Beau but what proposal are you submitting and to who? Is this about the eliquids or ?? It sounds like you are applying to the TGA for Therapeutic Approval? Is that what you mean?

The Vaper, margyb and DaveJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.