FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL VCA MEMBERS !

Discussion in 'GoVape' started by govapeliquid, Sep 2, 2016.

1. govapeliquid

govapeliquid Member VCA Approved Vendor

Hi guys,

As a thank you for supporting supervapestore over the last few months we are happy to provide all ACF members FREE SHIPPING at Supervapestore.com.au anywhere in Australia!

We only offer free shipping clients we think deserve it, and we really do appreciate your business!

Use the code below:

forumshipping

http://www.supervapestore.com.au

Cheers Lee

margyb, DogMan, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Thanks Lee, How long is the free shipping for? need more PG/VG but it will have to wait it next week.

govapeliquid likes this.
  3. govapeliquid

Hopefully we can keep providing all members with FREE SHIPPING on an on going basis, obviously it will help if member make the most of it though.
    So thank you very much!
    Cheers Lee

iamTezr, Pippi and DogMan like this.
  4. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

Yahya :clap: thanks lee! :thumbup:
    This is grat, still saving up for big order this will be a big help grate news

Pippi and govapeliquid like this.
  5. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

Well i got my vg/pg today came in pretty quick time seeing we have had a public holiday here and floods ,power outages and were just waiting on the plague .it was lucky i checked the post pac as they had included a 10ml bottle of juice as well which i think was great its called serenity this is one i shall support thanks guys .

govapeliquid and Pippi like this.
  6. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

That is great, lucky you I have done a number of orders and never got a Freebie :violin:
    Still I am really happy with them .

govapeliquid and crispernator like this.
  7. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

I got my order, shipped in two packages. The second package though was very beaten and bruised by AustPost, they had wrapped nearly the entire package in their "Repaired by AustPost" Tape. The contents was undamaged though.

Got a some sample bottles @Pippi in mine, all are flavours I am unlikely to use. Unfortunately I can't check until the wife wakes up and can lift down my vape box as this cripple can't. I will PM you the flavours tomorrow @Pippi and PIF them your direction if you are interested in them.

crispernator and Pippi like this.
  8. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Thanks Mr Fox, I dont need the freebies - I would have just gifted them on - was just wondering why I didnt get one considering I have done at least four orders but all good :)
    Ps, have you had a accident? I might have missed something - really hope you will be Ok.

crispernator likes this.
  9. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

Not wanting to derail the thread, the short of it is yes - spent the weekend in hospital

crispernator likes this.
  10. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

:(

crispernator likes this.
  11. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

The freebies I got were

Cherry menthol
    Cinnamon roll

Neither are at all to my taste. Sure you don't want them @Pippi ?

If @Pippi is not interested then they are free to a good home so they don't go to waste

Pippi likes this.
  12. crispernator

If there still available sirfoxey i would be interested as i have tried the one i recieved it was more a menthol then a peppermint took my breath away at first but used to it now am aways interested in freebies .

govapeliquid and Pippi like this.
  13. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

@Pippi hasn't claimed them so drop me your addy in private and I will get them in the mail to you in the next day or two.

govapeliquid, Pippi and crispernator like this.
  14. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

govapeliquid, Pippi and crispernator like this.
  15. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Thanks Sirfoxey, just saw this - I am already stretching by trying out the doublers you goaded me into buying! Me thinks I am fine for flavors. Thanks for thinking of me!

16. crispernator

Pm sent sirfoxy thanks and pippie as well

Pippi likes this.
  17. govapeliquid

Sorry you havent received a Freebie as yet but Im sure we will make sure do next time!!

18. crispernator

Well i have just finished the gifts that sir foxy kindly sent to me, the cinamon roll was good but the menthol cherry was a welcome change to some of my attempts to make juice ,so much so i have ordered 2 x 30ml doublers from go vape one is cola menthol which i havent tried ( hope its good ) and the other was cherry menthol which i enjoyed and was a nice change from the usual adv i use free postage cant beat that this is looking like a good place to shop .

Pippi, sirfoxey and govapeliquid like this.
  19. govapeliquid

Great stuff thank you and glad to hear you enjoyed the GoVape juice! We love hearing positive and even negative comments as we strive to make our ejuice even better!

Pippi and crispernator like this.
  20. crispernator

Well my order from go vape arrived today ,now as i havent dealt with this company much before i have recieved mentholated cola and mentholated cherry both are by 2 no does this mean that i have to split it again ie divide it in half and add more pg/vg or just vape as they are ? the way it is written on the bottle is as follows mentholated cola x 2 ,smells great

govapeliquid likes this.