Hangsen cherry

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Steve Thomas, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Sometimes the cheapest is often the worst. But in this case i found hangsen cherry to be the very best sweet cherry flavour i have had yet. It comes standard 70pg 30vg. Hangsen is by far the cheapest pre made liquid i have found on the internet. The cherry flavour they have made is just the perfect amount of sweet mixed with the perfect amount of cherry. I can vape this stuff all week long or until the bottle runs out. I have had other cherry flavours that taste like cough syrup but this one does not. Its just a very mild cherry that is a great vape. I also mixed this 50/50 with a hangsen vanilla and it was amazing.
    I rate the cherry overall 10/10. Its an all day vapable flavour that you dont get sick of.

2. crispernator

crispernator Senior Member

I have had some awfull hangsen flavours buttersctch and caramel would be the worst of all i still cringe thinking about them ,however i have had doctor pepper ,red cola and blue cola ,blueberry and they have all been a fair vape ,your right some times the cheapes arent to bad it is a bit ht and miss unfortunately , hmmm might have to try that vanilla cherry

3. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

If you think some flavours you get taste bad.. i highly recommend you give them a good shake and leave the lid off for at very least 2 weeks. Ive had some juices i was about to turf into the bin. I let them steep for 4 to 6 weeks and they turned out to be some of the best flavours ive ever had.
    When i say take the lid off i dont just mean the screw cap, i mean take the plastic needle tip nozzle out aswell and really open up the bottle. Let all the alcohol evaporate. And shake the juice up vigourously a couple of times per week. I had a marlboro flavour that i was thinking was the worst flavour and smell ever. 6 weeks later and it was one of my best ever vape flavours.