Howdy Folks

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Onodor, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Onodor

Onodor New Member

Hi All,

I'm a newbie here. I got into vaping a few years ago but life decided to through some lemons at me, so my vape gear has been in storage for a couple of years, so I've not long ago rediscovered vaping.

I started out on a basic pen kit, the ijust2, but quickly moved on to the kanger subox (the original version). When I found all my vape gear packed away, I ordered the new version of the subox, the mini c. That just didn't seem to be working for me though, I wanted something more. So a couple of weeks ago I acquired the Voopoo Drag2, with a Freemax Mesh Pro tank, and haven't looked back. I've gone from vaping at 12-15W to 60W with it being just as smooth, and have cut smoking in half. I still haven't kicked the habit completely, but it's definitely underway now, and I'm once again enjoying trying out all these wonderful juice flavours.

2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Welcome to VCA :)

Cutting smoking in half is good but if your goal is to quit smoking completely, then it shouldn't be that much more difficult.
    Set yourself a goal to go without smoking for 48hrs & instead only vape for the 48hrs, you might be surprised at just how little you miss the cancer sticks.
    To help you achieve the 48hrs, put your smokes away in a place you'd have to consciously go to to get one, somewhere they wouldn't normally be but leave your vape gear close to hand. By doing this you're giving yourself the option to vape first, rather than making it easy to light up.
    After the 48hrs, decide if you can go without smoking continuously but not before then, don't put pressure on yourself to quit immediately, having the option to decide after a trial will make it seem more like a self dare, which is what it is in effect.
    You don't have to tell anyone you're doing it, just do it for yourself, in this way you're not putting added pressure on yourself & no one is going to call you out if you do have a smoke.

Let us know if you try this & what success you had with it, of course only after giving it a shot :)

3. Onodor

Onodor New Member

Thanks Noe,

That 48 Hour tip sounds great, I'll most certainly try that, and will keep you updated.