iJoy RDTA Box 200W Box Mod

Discussion in 'General Hardware Discussion' started by Asadullah Waziri, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Asadullah Waziri

Asadullah Waziri Member

Hi guys, any positive or negative feedback on this mod? I have the limitless RDTA PLUS and man does it rips through the juice. I was wondering if this is like the rdta?

Sent from my S7

Malestorm21 likes this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Currently testing one for review.

The atty is pretty much the same thing as what you have.
    It rips through the juice depending on your build with the Limitless plus, if you use the single coil plug & your own 510 DT with the adapter, you can greatly reduce the amount of juice you go through ;)

Malestorm21 and Asadullah Waziri like this.
  3. Asadullah Waziri

Asadullah Waziri Member

Thanks Noe, these tanks are not juice friendly, had the pleasure of using Mason dump tank 40mm for two days and it puts the limitless to shame. The juice usage is enormous.

Sent from my S7

Malestorm21 likes this.
  4. Malestorm21

Malestorm21 Banned

I also own the Ijoy RTDA Box mod, and I might add I love it, as to juice consumption, as other contributors have said yes it does consume a lot of liquid, but this to me is not an issue as a relative of mine makes his own and keeps me well supplied. I have been watching some Youtube videos and will attempt after Christmas to make my own. This device I have found although liquid hungry and somewhat battery hungry gives the best flavor result out of 4 devises I have sampled so far. I am content with it.

Asadullah Waziri likes this.
  5. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

It really depends on the build you put on the deck, for how fast it consumes juice, just like any other rebuildable device.
    If you use a higher ohm build, it is going to be less juice hungry & it is certainly possible to do that, without sacrificing the great flavor this device delivers.

Malestorm21 and Asadullah Waziri like this.