ITSUWA CHAIN REACTION II 75W

Discussion in 'General Hardware Discussion' started by Old Grump, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Has any one seen or heard of the Itsuwa Chain Reaction II 75W TC I am somewhat interested and the price seems right. Looks cute and I have ordered one.
    [​IMG]

Steve Thomas likes this.
  2. rupert

rupert Crazy Chemist

Interesting looking device.
    I've never heard of the company or the mod though.

Old Grump likes this.
  3. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

They look grate, :thumbup:
    There the same makers of my little sub ohm sticks i got from supervape store,
    if there any thing to go by,they should be pretty good ive had them going on 9 months now.
    my sticks have been well used from day one, hubby has droped it in mud, been left on lawn over night, and had a hammering all round and they are still going strong, and still his favorite stick tank combo he has them at work with him now

Steve Thomas and Old Grump like this.
  4. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Thank you @Wanda yes well mine should be arriving in the next couple of days I hope (AU POST EXPRESS) My supplier got them in as samples minus the tank just the Mod will do a review of what I think of them.....Aparently there are two versions of them one uses an 18650 Battery and the other a 26560 battery. Yeah right I already got a Pressa 100W 26650 job and to date have never vaped it at its full 100w so I am not interested in its big brother.

Wanda likes this.
  5. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@DogMan Edit:- There you Go Doggie who says I refuse to buy from anyone. Got this one from Aussie E-Cigs and it never even hit his website :p
    :p:p:p

6. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I came here expecting an Old Grumpy bastage's review & all I got was a query :(

It's ok, I have informed the forum pixies that this thread needs to be moved, they will hopefully weave their magic soon. :yippee:

rupert likes this.
  7. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

When it arrives I will be happy to do a review hopefully in the next couple of days. :p

8. Noe

Well this is now a hardware discussion thread, not a hardware review thread.
    You could edit your OP to make it a review thread but that would render the thread replies confusing.
    I think this thread should be moved & you should start a new thread if/when you do your review :)

Old Grump likes this.
  9. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

Will do kind Sir and the if/when is in the hands of the Demi gods aka Au Post. Tracking I already have

Noe likes this.
  10. Old Grump

Old Grump Guest

@Noe, the mod arrived but failed the Authenticy check so I contacted the supplier and it is going back. He was duped by his supplier in China alas no review, It was a pity as it was a nice looking mod. I received a copy of the email he sent to his supplier and it wasn't good. His supplier guarantees all products are genuine and a refund has been issued.

11. Noe

Well that's unfortunate.

Old Grump likes this.
  12. Maria

Maria Senior Member

Have now thanks Old Grump