1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

JOYETECH EVIC VTWO 5000 MAH

Discussion in 'General Hardware Discussion' started by Asadullah Waziri, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Asadullah Waziri

Asadullah Waziri Member

Hello everyone,
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem of an Evic V2 5000 mah mod not detecting atomizer ? It was working fine yesterday and didn't drop it either. Should I open it and hopefully there is an adjustable screw that can be tightened up??? Dame thing is only two months old. It is my first thread and I hope I am in the right department. :wall:

Pippi and Old Grump like this.
  2. Luke G

Luke G Member

Does your atty have an adjustable centre pin? If so, just screw it out bit by bit until it starts making a connection with the 510 pin in your mod. The problem being that they are not touching when you screw your atty down.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

3. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

Also check your coil hasn't come loose in your atty - if not, try changing the coil - that often fixes the Prob.

Luke G and margyb like this.
  4. Asadullah Waziri

Asadullah Waziri Member

Thank you Pippi. It was the coil which was faulty. Never thought to check it.

Luke G and Pippi like this.
  5. Asadullah Waziri

Asadullah Waziri Member

Thank you Luke for the your help.

Luke G and Pippi like this.
  6. Cat

Cat New Member

I reckon they're good mods...I passed mine on to my niece to encourage her on her new vaping journey.

snuffy and DogMan like this.
  7. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

Have you tried other atomisers/tanks yet? Do you have any others you can test with? If not, drop by one of the local vape shops and I'm sure they will help out. Just a thought.