1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

legendary-beard spam

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by caroli black, Nov 24, 2016.

1. caroli black

caroli black New Member

You may use that procedure for legendary beard also. That is filled with legendary beard goodness. We'll kick some backside. That was one well-thought-out example of legendary beard. Here are several ideas I found. This would be unexpected if I were like you. You probably suppose I'm only writing these long annoying articles because I can tell your getting nervous as to legendary beard however, you will require complete training. Just since I had an incredible experience with legendary beard doesn't mean that I won't assist you. Hopefully, it's the way to purchase an used legendary beard. Somehow or another, we have no method of telling anything in respect to, legendary beard in that situation.

[Link deleted]

2. DogMan

DogMan Yes

this is superb

Noe and Judith like this.
  3. Judith

Judith Mostly harmless

Definitely first class spam.

iamTezr and DogMan like this.
  4. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Every time I kiss my wife, she gets filled with Legendary Beard Goodness! :D

:confused: Second hand beards? :eek:

MetalOz, DogMan and Judith like this.
  5. Steve H

Steve H Member

My legendary beard is somewhat in need of a trim can this product assist me in curbing the astonishing growth rate i am experiencing during the current plenary session of legendary beardom !

Noe, Judith and DogMan like this.