LSS L50 Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Jerry Hatrick, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Jerry Hatrick

Jerry Hatrick Senior Member

I have been using one of these for just over a week. I purchased one when they were first advertised @ FT.
    Pics from Fasttech
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am using a 0.5 ohm ceramic coil that came with the tank and purchased another as back up.
    This is said to be best at between 30 to 50 watts , so at first I started at 10w :whistling:
    Hmm nothing so kept on notching it up and it started to shine at 40w :thumbup:
    I have been sitting at 45w all week and it's pretty damn good ( not that I am keen on vaping at that level )
    To me at 50w it was too warm but others will no doubt enjoy this .
    I have had no leaks what so ever , it is very easy to fill ( same as Subtank Minis )
    Today I took it apart cleaned it all up ,washed out the ceramic coil and dry burned it 3 or 4 times in short bursts. It gave off the smell of the flavor I have been using in it and was not unpleasant.
    I refilled it left it a few minutes and it is as good as new.:sillygrin:So it does take a dry burn but I was reasonably gentle on it as unsure. The instructions that came with mine may as well have been missing .:winky:
    The only thing I do not like about this tank is it's only 3ml and at 40w it's a wee bit thirsty- as to be expected !
    Would I recommend this to vapers , yes no probs at all if you like vaping at 40w to 50w .
    I can not compare to other ceramic vapes as this is the one and only for me.
    Is it any better than what I normally use ? (Subtank Minis and KFs) yes but there is not much in it to me.

rupert, Noe, sirfoxey and 3 others like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Added to the directory :)