1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

LSS L50 Review

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Jerry Hatrick, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Jerry Hatrick

Jerry Hatrick Senior Member

I have been using one of these for just over a week. I purchased one when they were first advertised @ FT.
    Pics from Fasttech
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am using a 0.5 ohm ceramic coil that came with the tank and purchased another as back up.
    This is said to be best at between 30 to 50 watts , so at first I started at 10w :whistling:
    Hmm nothing so kept on notching it up and it started to shine at 40w :thumbup:
    I have been sitting at 45w all week and it's pretty damn good ( not that I am keen on vaping at that level )
    To me at 50w it was too warm but others will no doubt enjoy this .
    I have had no leaks what so ever , it is very easy to fill ( same as Subtank Minis )
    Today I took it apart cleaned it all up ,washed out the ceramic coil and dry burned it 3 or 4 times in short bursts. It gave off the smell of the flavor I have been using in it and was not unpleasant.
    I refilled it left it a few minutes and it is as good as new.:sillygrin:So it does take a dry burn but I was reasonably gentle on it as unsure. The instructions that came with mine may as well have been missing .:winky:
    The only thing I do not like about this tank is it's only 3ml and at 40w it's a wee bit thirsty- as to be expected !
    Would I recommend this to vapers , yes no probs at all if you like vaping at 40w to 50w .
    I can not compare to other ceramic vapes as this is the one and only for me.
    Is it any better than what I normally use ? (Subtank Minis and KFs) yes but there is not much in it to me.

rupert, Noe, sirfoxey and 3 others like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Added to the directory :)