1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

meqanics Dream

Discussion in 'Your Story' started by emu, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emu

emu Banned

I hope to invent a new type of vapor and device, with no battery to charge and an easy no fuss clean no mess refill method.
    Something like a soda stream cannister prefilled with a special base that turns to fog when released from pressure. Just pop a cannister in the device and start vaping, no more recharging batteries or changing coils or spilling juice and cracked tank's.
    I would still incorporate electronics to control the flow and monitor the tank level because we all love our techy stuff, just want to make it easier and less hassle.

Gem, KayP, Fluffy and 3 others like this.
  2. Maggie

Maggie Senior Member

:spank: LOL, I thought this was gonna be about how you discovered vaping, should be called meqanic's Dream :sillygrin:

KayP, Charles Vaper and DaveJ like this.
  3. emu

emu Banned

thanks maggs, the way I discovered vaping is to boring and may put you to sleep. . :sleeping:

DaveJ likes this.
  4. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

I love your dream meqanic.

Gem likes this.
  5. emu

emu Banned

thanks nico.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

6. emu

emu Banned

Had a good dream last night, I owned my own vaping design and manufacturing company.
    Had all sorts of clever people doing extraordinary things from designing mods and tanks to health care professionals. Rupert and Noe were heads of the juice department and Noe was in charge of the tank design research and development. Angela was running public relations with Jennifer and margyb and the crew were in the legal system which was weird because vaping was legal world wide and there were no smoker's any more.
    DogMan was head of transport and logistics and was driving a funny looking dogmobile with cat ears on top and the back door opened down like a ramp with little boobies all over it which were like a non slip thingy. He was smiling and the good doctor was in the passenger seat but I couldn't make out what he was doing until I saw a homeless person hand him a bottle and Dr Attila filled it up for free.
    The name of our company was
    Electro Nic
    :p

Flea, Firekombi, Gem and 8 others like this.
  7. DogMan

DogMan Butler

Lol

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

emu likes this.
  8. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Catchy!

I especially liked the boobie non slip bumps.

DogMan likes this.
  9. emu

emu Banned

That's Laurie9300's idea for the name, he sat me down in front of the computer and showed me with animation how the word Electronic could be Electro nic.

There was heaps more to the dream but it would take up to much space and fill Angela's hard disk.

The boobies were classic, dogman was bragging how the nipples felt like sand and you couldn't slip.

Think I need a forum holiday.
    :sillygrin:

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Beats my cleaning dreams. Or the ones where I have to catch a plane and have arrived at the airport without my passport. Or the ones where I'm at a party with hundreds of strangers and I've lost my handbag somewhere.

That's about the sum of my dream life. Sad huh?

Gem and emu like this.
  11. DogMan

DogMan Butler

my recurring ones include getting lost, being in unfamiliar surroundings and not being able to find a toilet [always wake busting after those] being immortal, having a detachable penis, prolly others too

emu likes this.
  12. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

:clap:

Great song!

DogMan likes this.
  13. emu

emu Banned

That could be handy at times :clap2:

DogMan likes this.
  14. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

My favourites are flying dreams. Even gone to sleep with one foot out of the covers cos I read somewhere that this encouraged them. Hate incapacity dreams, being paralysed, or unable to reach a goal of some sort, need to run and cant.......
    Never had detachable penis nightmares, but now that the seed has been planted, I guess the risk is increased.
    *shudder*

KayP, DogMan and emu like this.
  15. DogMan

DogMan Butler

I used to have flying dreams. Start with a jog, and somehow the legs always just became redundant and I'd kinda fall sideways about a foot off the ground. Admittedly exercise is a very alien concept to my brain

16. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

I haven't had a flying dream since I was about 8 years old. But that reminded me of a recurring dream I used to have where I would jump from either the first floor balcony at my high school, or the first or second floor mezzanine level of a shopping centre or something. I would always land safely on my feet. In the dream I would know it was dangerous to jump but I also felt certain I would be able to land safely. And I did.

I would feel apprehensively confident. Which I think is a good analogy for my life really....fingers crossed my luck doesn't run out.

emu, DogMan and Aqualung like this.
  17. DogMan

DogMan Butler

I have a $2 shop that pops up in my dreams. Lots of clothing for some reason, and handcrafted items on the counter. And a cash converters with lots of musical instruments. Regardless where I am they just show up.

Jennifer and emu like this.
  18. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Succubus dreams. Had them, cant recommend them. Awareness of an evil presence sitting on your chest. You are incapable of moving, inevitably regain consciouness yelling at the top of your lungs. Scares the shit out of bedmate.
    Read the explanation for them once but cant remember, something to do with the heart I think

19. emu

emu Banned

I used to wake up screaming from a dream when I was about 8.
    Many times over and over, I was dreaming of floating above a crowd in a hall and I couldn't go any higher as I was already against the roof which was on a steep angle, with hindsight I reckon I was in a church.
    Scared the hell out of mum not to mention me.

DogMan likes this.
  20. DogMan

DogMan Butler

i had demon in the basement dreams for ages. Then a group of us put together a space ship, travelled to the end of the universe, opened it and went outside. There was a big stone building that swayed in the waves of whatever was out there, some bad guys, but mostly just walking around and around the perimeter, then those dreams stopped.

emu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.