Nicotine

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by EL.LIE, Mar 6, 2018.

1. EL.LIE

EL.LIE New Member

How are people going about accessing Nicotine? I desperately want to quit smoking and have no idea how to access some for my vape

2. sirfoxey

sirfoxey Senior Member

3. Gabby

Gabby Member

I tried a few vendors and now use Fasttech (China). They have a good range of juices and I don't mind waiting a week or 3. They're also very cheap and reliable. You might run into some sneering about Fasttech and Chinese vendors here, but most of my buying problems have occurred with non-Chinese (eg US) vendors. It's also the best site I know for paraphernalia such as bottles, driptips, syringes (for mixing), unflavoured nic and unflavoured non-nic (for diluting), and a million other things.

For a first up juice I suggest LIQUA Bright Tobacco:
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004083/6618704-authentic-liqua-e-liquid-for-electronic

Many of the flavours (from all vendors) are far too strong for me and it's a bit hit and miss. This juice is relatively inoffensive, with 18mg/ml and 50/50 PG/VG. 18mg/ml is generally recommended for new vapers using mouth to lung (MTL) technique which is the way most people smoke(d). The price is USD4.55 plus postage and the 30ml should last you a few weeks.

Don't get misled by many of the posts here about fancy flavours and the need to mix your own. Many vapers here do it the simple way like me, buying off the shelf juices and only mixing occasionally to dilute a strong flavour etc.

Flea likes this.