Organised flavors

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by Benjamin Walter, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Benjamin Walter

Benjamin Walter New Member

how do you keep your flavor concentrates organized? I personally don’t have that many flavor concentrates, at max around 25 bottles of 15ml and 2 bottles of 30 ml. Aside from the 3 x 500ml pg/VG/nic bottles.

I keep my flavors in a ferrero roche box, the mid sized acrylic see through box without the lid. Only flaw is that I can only see the labels of the first row, the ones behind I keep having to check and recheck if it’s the flavor I want.

I know there are acrylic nail polish holders being sold online amazon eBay etc, but the base seems HUGE!

Was just wondering if there are more “down to earth” methods, using recyclables or something similar along these lines. Self buildable etc

Thanks in advance!

emu likes this.
  2. emu

emu Senior Member

I just chuck all the juice stuff on a couple of shelves I picked up from the tip shop, total cost 5 bucks [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Vaper, Flea and Admin like this.
  3. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

I went with nail polish racks[​IMG]

They all fit on one shelf in the cupboard

[​IMG]

4. salamanda

salamanda Member

[​IMG]
    Im lucky enough to have a spare bedroom that doubles as a computer room/junk room for vaping but its very easy for the Vape stuff to take over.

The Vaper, Flea, Admin and 1 other person like this.
  5. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

I too use nail polish stands, plus a few Tupperware boxes for additives and my tobaccos.
    On really hot days, I place them in a large esky with frozen water bottles to keep them under 25 degrees.

The Vaper likes this.