Pirates booty

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Steve Thomas, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Hey guys. I got some pirates booty, a naturally extracted flavour, from heathers heavenly vapes. 100% vg 12mg.
    I think its very close to 100% vg maybe 90 or 95%.
    Let me start by saying i love the smell of pipes. Always have. To me this is it. This is the flavour that smells and tastes like an old sailers pipe. Hence the name. The flavour is full and the aroma is too. Whenever i feel a craving for a cig i have a few puffs on this flavour and cravings are gone instantly.
    It is a bit of a dry flavour.
    If you like the smell or taste of a pipe you are sure to enjoy this.
    I rate this 9/10.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    IGsrGR8, Catweazle and Jennifer like this.
  2. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Hi Steve,
    I enjoyed that pirates booty that you let me try so much so that I have decided to finally give Heathers Heavenly Vapes a go.
    I've visited their site and made notes on the descriptions about the NETS but from memory you had some others that you had tried. Can I ask your opinion on the others please?
    To be honest I've got enough juice including NETS but I am a sucker for a good NET and am thinking of ordering some here to get them delivered to the hotel I'll be staying at in America later this year.
    I've done that successfully before and it seems an ideal opportunity to try their juices with a little less guilt.

emu and Steve Thomas like this.
  3. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Serendipity is another good one. Most of the others start to taste the same as RY4 flavour, just variations of the same thing really but pirates booty and serendipity are my 2 favourites.

Catweazle, Gasman and emu like this.
  4. Gasman

Gasman Senior Member

Thanks Steve and sorry for the late reply but I've been on call and it's been a pig of a week.