1. Call to Action! Vapers, please submit your story to the Federal Inquiry into Ecigs by July 6th, and let's get nicotine legalised: Submit Here

For help with your submission please read This Guide

Dismiss Notice

Que sara sara 'Pissing me off "

Discussion in 'Research, Health and Legal' started by Christina Ballerina, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Christina Ballerina

Christina Ballerina Senior Member

I fell asleep on the sofa, not unusual for me and I woke up to see this horrid advert, using the beautiful song, originally from Doris Day, as above. It was from QUIT Australia.
    Very emotional, showing a couple in love and he was dying, very shortly, according to what I saw from smoking,
    I now feel very riled and angry........
    How can we stand by and not get our message across?
    Yes I know they have the funds and we don't, but it is so unfair :(

Wanda and emu like this.
  2. Wanda

Wanda Senior Member

This add got to me as well, and made me think, not only to we in this day in age have alternative methods to help people to stop smoking that the government will not allow and deny peoples right freely choose.
    but what added to my rage was that they have knowledge of highy secsesful cancer drugs natural and made by big phama that have verry high rates of recovery for people not just with smoking related cancer but a hole host of different ones now but you need to be a millionaire to get them becouse the government and big pharma want there cut, or in the case of natural theres no money for them so its not allowed
    Wouldent it be grate to be rich and make that add with somones, mother, sister, brother, wife,husband,child, to run saying Make cancer history!
    You have the knowledge and the power!
    give the people the right to choose life no matter how much there bank statement is!

Christina Ballerina likes this.