Setting Up My Device Properly - Geek Vape Nova - HELP !

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by Ben Harrold, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Ben Harrold

Ben Harrold New Member

Hey brains trust,

I purchased a Geek Vape Nova unit a month ago, sometimes I enjoy it, sometimes I don't. There always seems to be such a variation of operation between tasting like burning, and tasting like the juice should, and then it is amazing, but so many variations I can't understand it. I have mates at work with the vapresso, and theirs always seems to give good flavour, but mine is all over the place? Strange for what I assumed is a better quality vape device. But complete Newb.. dunno

I have the IM4 coils, and a variety of fruit juices. I am currently adding the pg 100% nicotine and diluting as required to a 6% mix. I just can't understand why sometimes it is amazing, other times really crap tasting. Have the setting at 60watt, suggested coil wattage 60-80w...

Any help would be appreciated peeps!! Thanks heaps!!

2. Ben Harrold

Ben Harrold New Member

The reviews were excellent for this product, have I got the right coils? Aaaargh!

3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

If that's the kit that comes with a Cerebus tank, I would try the X1 mesh coils in it. The IM4 coils have more coils inside them meaning more heat = probably explains why you sometimes get burnt tastes.
    The X1 mesh coil has a single coil with more airflow through the single coil, which will reduce the heat & in all likelihood give a better vape.