1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Surfing through Alibaba and came across something interesting

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by James, Jun 15, 2015.

1. James

James Senior Member

Hatman Luckbox 30w
    I know some of you aren't for cheapchina mods but I like to give them a shot
    [​IMG]

http://cigfly1.en.alibaba.com/produ...W_mod_in_2200mah_30W_box_mod_from_Hatman.html

So anyway after having a chat to a lovely chinese lady I'm getting one on the cheap. (Lets just say it was around the same price my Vision spinner cost me when I started) and that's DHL express delivered and PP fee
    If the TC works I will be amazed, though with the 0.5ohm resistance limit I'm not sure how to do it (Suggestions please!)

I am interested in getting it as she wasn't able to tell me which board was in it so I'll more than likely pull it apart, maybe post some pics.

Even if the TC doesn't work, hopefully it gives an atleast average vape, I mean 7ml tank, 30w, side fill port and similar size to the egrip but with more power.

It should arrive Friday or Monday

Even if it is a pos, looks like a nice sized box for something DIY! and I actually really like the look of them ( shame it's in early production and they only had silver ones, would have loved the wood grain one)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    emu and laurie9300 like this.
  2. Catweazle

Catweazle Minion

No Tiffany Blue? I don't know :hmmm:

emu likes this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

0.5-3.0 ohm would be with a regular coil not with Ni200.

Good on you for "taking one for the team" & seeing what this is all about, if it turns out to be a good one, others may be interested too.

emu and Catweazle like this.
  4. Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas Senior Member

Any follow ups on this????

emu likes this.