Tragic death of child highlights urgent need for liquid nicotine regulation

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by ATHRA, Jul 19, 2019.

  1. ATHRA

    ATHRA RSS Feed

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2018
    Herald Sun, 18 July 2019 The Victorian Coroner released a heartbreaking report yesterday into the death of an 18-month-old child who died after ingesting a highly concentrated form of nicotine liquid. The Coroner found that the death was not a case of negligence, but a “momentary lapse of vigilance” by the mother who had taken […]

    Continue reading...
     
  2. James P

    James P Senior Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2015
    It is tragic, and so important that parents of young children keep all toxic chemicals out of harms reach.

    Almost everybody DIYs their liquid in Australia because it cannot be bought ready made. I've gotten used to that. I don't want to switch to a European style system when they just sell small bottles of sub-strength liquid at inflated prices.
     

Share This Page