Vape It Forward Update

Discussion in 'New Nicotine Alliance Australia' started by Charles Vaper, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

The campaign will commence on March 1st in Sydney, from here we will travel to Canberra and then on to Melbourne. The campaign will also be available in other areas of the country. We plan to travel to remote regions too, but more on this later.

I am uncertain as to how long I personally will be in each region, but I need to help out, plus give interviews for TV and radio.

What We Need Now

Please, irrespective of where you live, if you have ever helped a smoker or introduced them to vaping, we would ask that you consider meeting with them at your convenience. We will pay travel expenses, plus provide you with the a starter kit or two, and some e-juice.

We are constantly being asked if we know vapers that can help and or introduce them to vaping; some prefer to meet everyday vapers as opposed to visiting a vape shop.

We are also looking for 4 or 5 individuals who can take on the role as an area supervisor. Some form of compensation can be arranged also. This may require 3 to 4 hours of work per week.

There will be media coverage on this event, so it's an opportunity to bring further awareness to safer alternatives. You do not have to be behind the camera, it's primarily myself and other advocates giving interviews.

I will be in Melbourne from February 4 to 6, and would like to meet vapers to discuss this further.

If you have any thoughts, please let me know, or post them here,

laurie9300, margyb, Noe and 1 other person like this.