Vape Mail

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Rayjay, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Been a while since I had any vape mail what with relocation and all time I got some. Concentrates for me DIY Coil kit for neighbour.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

KayP and emu like this.
  2. emu

emu Senior Member

I been thinking about trying nic salts from Vapoureyes NZ, 50 bucks plus post for 125 ml's @100mg.
    Anyone tried it yet...?

3. Rayjay

Rayjay Senior Member

Not 100% sure about nic salts. I also been looking at them from another source. Bit more research needed on them my end.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

4. Drewan

Drewan New Member

Yup all good bought 2x 200ml bottles @ 100% didnt realise that at 2.4 ml of that per 30 mil of juice just how long it lasts. Got it when I first started gave up smokes the same day and was promptly sick might have worked out that 15ml base 11 ml PgVg and 4ml nic was what I wanted. Um No Just no. 15ml 12.6 and 2.4 is much better

5. emu

emu Senior Member

Built my first triple today, unbelievable clouds from this baby haha.....
    6 wraps on 4mm rod using clapton wire, 3 coils ohmed out at 0.15.
    Cotton bacon of course and the flavor is awesome...!

[​IMG]

Bought 2 Smok TFV12's ( RBA version) which come with a 2 coil deck and a triple coil deck, 6 ml's capacity, top fill and massive airflow. Got em from the Vape Store at Holden Hill in SA for $63 delivered. They come with a spare glass and all the usual spares so I thought that was a good deal and I had em in 2 days super fast delivery.

[​IMG]

KayP likes this.