1. Rest in peace, Aqualung. Thank you for the magic.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaporesso Target 2 with cCELL coils (Ceramic)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Aqualung, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Don't know if should be a separate thread or not, but mentioning it here as another step in what may be a new ceramic revolution. Cigabuy just advertised on here the http://www.cigabuy.com/authentic-vaporesso-target-v2-75w-vtc-kit-black-px30foq-p-8460.html, another ceramic wick, but with the coil wire sintered into the inside of the ceramic tube. Remarkable if for no other reason than the engineering genius to conceive and execute this idea. Obviously no potential for recoiling.

2. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

That's really, really interesting! I would love to see a close up of that coil. I wonder if that would mean the ceramic is immersed in the liquid? If so, that would solve a lot of problems. I have never heard of this brand though?

Aqualung likes this.
  3. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Couldn't find much, but the wire is kind of fused into the ceramic inside the cylinder. It doesn't contact the juice, so dry hits are theoretically impossible. The coil heats the juice soaked ceramic, rather than the ceramic carrying the juice to the wick. Could be a huge power sink, but who knows until @Noe gets here?

Jennifer likes this.
  4. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

That's exactly the kind of thing I was musing on as a way to make ceramic coils better! The coil is gold in the picture, wonder what sort of metal that is? And whether I could buy just the tank....that set up is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Looks like it belongs in a auto mechanic workshop or something. They really don't give a shit about female vapers do they.

[​IMG]

Nico and Laughter and Aqualung like this.
  5. MattJ

MattJ New Member

Yes something I have been following. Two companies are using wire in ceramic iciga is doing one two. The technology has been around for a while just starting to see them all coming out into production now. I think both of new ones still need cotton wicking so I think its a little different, the two new ones uses ceramic for heating but not wicking and Ceravape uses ceramic for wicking not heating. It's something been watching. I do remember the vaping donuts had a few problems with that type of system with wire in ceramic. They could not get even heat evenly and it also took longer and more power to heat. Maybe wrong was a long time ago.

Aqualung and Jennifer like this.
  6. MattJ

MattJ New Member

Will be good to see how they go in tests.

7. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Here's a promotional video, but it gets up close with the coil construction.

margyb and Aqualung like this.
  8. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

The tank.......maybe. The mod........a definite no. Ripped straight of the top of a 90's PC game controller.

9. MattJ

MattJ New Member

It's supposed to be a copy of a glock pistol grip. Don't you usually carry around a pistol to shoot people Jen?

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Oh yeah, I have one in each of my handbags. :sillygrin:

Nico and Laughter likes this.
  11. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Thanks for that, so cleaning may be just scouring the inside of the ceramic tube, if juices do in fact carbonise in there.

12. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

The coils fit Aspire Atlantis and Triton tanks.

Aqualung likes this.
  13. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

margyb and Aqualung like this.
  14. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

@Jennifer, don't know the protocols, but this is prolly becoming a substantially different though related topic. Should it be separated before Noe finds out, or must he ask cos its his thread? Trying to do the right thing..............so thats what it feels like.

Jennifer likes this.
  15. MattJ

MattJ New Member

16. MattJ

MattJ New Member

17. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Yep, that crossed my mind too. I'm always hesitant to start a new thread once a conversation has got going though, often the flow is broken, or half the really good info is in one thread and the other half in the new thread.

Let's see what Noe says. :)

Aqualung likes this.
  18. MattJ

MattJ New Member

Sorry about doubling up there. Battery just failed on tablet. Looks like I'm done for the night.

Jennifer likes this.
  19. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

Nico and Laughter likes this.
  20. Aqualung

Aqualung Vagrant

Its a ceramic flood. Choices tripled from one day to the next. That Iciga is a nice looker, and only 19mm.

margyb and Jennifer like this.