[Vapoureyes] Early-Access Juice Thread!

Discussion in 'Vapoureyes' started by Inertiacreeping, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Inertiacreeping

Inertiacreeping New Member VCA Approved Vendor

Heyoo!
    So, as you can imagine, I spend a lot of my time just experimenting with new flavours and trying new things when it comes to e-juice.

In this thread I'll write up my ideas and tasting notes, and let the good people of VCA know when new, secret juices are available to try- they won't be listed on the site, but you can ask for a free sample in your order notes and the packing team will be happy to oblige!

So, without further ado, here is what I'm working on!

1. All Day Breakfast
    T
    his is a frosted cereal flavour, reminiscent of fruit loops but without the overbearing "lemon pledge" flavour. This juice is already on the site, in the experimental section in only small sizes for now, as the concentrates are difficult to source, and we might run out at any time!
    I would say this flavour is pretty much perfect, with minimal changes to be made with any feedback!

2. John Sassafras
    Stories tell of old man John Sassafras, a wonderer, a vagrant, with a leather-bound journal containing the recipe for the perfect Sarsaparilla. Vanilla, wintergreen, cherry, sassafras, cocao leaf, all aged in a oak barrel.
    This juice has a really, realllly satisfying cool kick, which makes for perhaps the only "Root Beer" or "Sarsaparilla" vape that I have actually enjoyed! Very close to being completed

3. The Turk / Ripleys

My take on a turkish delight that you might find in a kebab shop (not the fake, chocolate covered Cadbury version :p). Not really much more to say on this, really just working on the name for now! Please ask for a sample and report back :)

4. Sir Herbert

A lemon/citrus sherbet vape. About 16 concentrates are used (yes, you read that correctly!) to make this deliciously fizzy juice *POP* in your mouth. Working with a lot of base ingredients (Raspberry ketones, pure vanillin etc etc) in very small amounts, this juice is a pain in the arse to mix! (haha)

shane, Tigas, Browny and 3 others like this.
  2. Nico and Laughter

Nico and Laughter Senior Member

Sir Herbert is amazing. Sorry its a pain to mix but oh yum! Don't think it's gonna get a chance to steep. God I love vaping!