Want to sell Vaporesso Tarot Baby just bought 20 minutes ago

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sohil, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Sohil

Sohil New Member

Hello,

I am a heavy smoker and thought I will switch to vaping but after purchasing, I found out that the one that I purchased is direct to lung which is making me very uncomfortable. Bought it for $80 with Vaping luquid (Burley) for $30. Paid a total of $110 just about 20 minutes ago. All I had was 5-7 puffs and I gave up.

If anyone is interested in buying it in Melbourne, please contact me.

2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Hello Sohil,

vaping is not like smoking, it looks similar but vapor is quite different to smoke.
    I'm fairly certain nearly every new vaper, if not every new vaper, experienced an adjustment period when making the switch. Usually by about the second or third day it starts to seem as easy as what smoking was.

If you are still considering switching to vaping, then I would suggest you hold onto that kit & simply buy a new tank designed for MTL style vaping, this would work out cheaper for you & you'd have a backup tank for if you ever need it or for if you outgrow the MTL tank.
    The mod will work with most other tanks that have a 510 connection (which is practically all of them) & it should last a decent amount of time, as Vaporesso make quality units usually.
    So really all you need is a new tank, more suited to a new vaper but you could also try the 0.5 Ohm coil that comes in the kit, turn the wattage down to around 15-20watts & adjust the airflow to where its more comfortable, then "sip" rather than gulp when vaping on it. It's not quite the same as having a tank designed for MTL but you should find it far more comfortable than using the 0.18 Ohm mesh coil which I think is what would have been pre-installed (since this is usually the case with such tanks), although I could be wrong about which coil was installed.

Also this section of the forum is not for classifieds, its for new members to introduce themselves, since you're new no one is going to be upset but please start a for sale thread in the proper section & use this thread for discussion/introductions.
    Good luck.

RC. likes this.