What is really going on with the USA flavor ban?

Discussion in 'Politics, News, Media, Campaigns' started by Noe, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

I just came across this video (below) by vaping Vic, who is fairly well known for his honest vape reviews.
    Most people seem to think the ban is all to do with anything other than what Vic reports in his video. Until I watched it I was of the opinion that the ban was related to the master settlement agreement & vaping growing large enough in the US to make a considerable dent in those payments.
    However, after watching the video, my opinion has changed & I am very worried that we are headed towards a major recession in the near future.

Anyhow, here's the video, decide for yourself:

Casualvaper38 and RC. like this.
  2. RC.

RC. Senior Member

Thanks for taking the time Noe, I am glad that you are still about even in the seemingly slow demise of this forum which has been a real needed place in the times of agenda driven shit.

I myself still research daily as I am sure you do too.

When this place disappears I would like to stay in touch with you somehow, not for any nefarious reason but just because I sort of think of you as an old mate.

Noe likes this.
  3. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Hmm my own personal vape-stalker (fuggen nefarious bastage!), could be fun.

Sadly this place likely will die when the money runs out, as I don't see our once prolific benefactor ponying up, for the use of this space when it is nearly unused any longer.

If anyone waants to keep in contact, hit me up in PM & I'll be happy to share my email addy.

4. Casualvaper38

Casualvaper38 New Member

He is 100% right.