Where do you get your inventory

Discussion in 'DIY Flavours, Mixing, Recipes' started by Benjamin Walter, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Benjamin Walter

Benjamin Walter New Member

Hello everyone! Pleasant to meet you all here in cyberspace, this has been an amazing platform for me and most other beginners.

I would like to know your input on where you acquire your flavors from. Now, I’ve been mixing DIY for a couple of months, but I always go back to the same site to restock.

Currently getting most of my TFA/FA flavors from Vapoureyes and bases pg/VG and nicotine from supervapestore

Now, I really like the service they provided and the ease of purchasing. But I’m looking to expand my selection of sites based on YOUR experience

Thanks In advanced!

Pippi likes this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Juice Whore, Juice factory & Sydney Vapors all have huge ranges - I have bought from all of them and all have good service.
    These days I mostly vape just one very mild flavor and sadly its no longer available in OZ.

MetalOz and Benjamin Walter like this.
  3. Charles Vaper

Charles Vaper Senior Member

As a rule, I generally get my concentrates from Juice Factory or Sydney Vapor as they have the largest selection. I also get some from overseas, such as Medicine Flowers, OOOFlavors and others. Vapoureyes also carry a good selection. FlavourArt, Inawera and Flavorah are among the best you can get domestically, IMHO.

Benjamin Walter and Pippi like this.
  4. emu

emu Senior Member

The Juice factory is a great place to shop, they have an unbelievably large range and keep adding to it all the time. They've just recently added a new line called Mollinberry which comes from Poland, saves me ordering direct from overseas now and they are starting to stock the Mollinberry range in 100 ml bottles which is just awesome.
    If you like a really light tobacco try the FR4 or if you want to try the best RY4 give Mollinberry a go, both are available in 10 ml concentrates and 100 ml.

Benjamin Walter and Pippi like this.
  5. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

Anyone tried vape train yet?

Benjamin Walter likes this.
  6. Benjamin Walter

I see that sydney vapor has come up a few times in this thread. only thing about them is they only have 10ml and 30ml and nothing in between :hanged:

laurie9300 likes this.
  7. Benjamin Walter

Thank you for your insights, you have opened up my eyes a bit more on where to source for concentrates!!

laurie9300 likes this.
  8. Benjamin Walter

Yeah I have just been browsing on the molinberry line and they look absolutely DELICIOUS! I am looking forward to get my hands on some soon! Thanks for the recommendation!

emu and laurie9300 like this.
  9. Benjamin Walter

Was just been browsing up on vapetrain earlier, seems like they have got some pretty exotic flavors

Pippi and laurie9300 like this.