1. Thank you to all those who submitted to the Federal Inquiry into E-Cigarettes for making your story count in the fight to legalise nicotine in Australia. Submissions may be viewed HERE.
    Dismiss Notice

Where do you guys get it?!

Discussion in 'Ask the Veterans' started by port3s, May 23, 2016.

1. port3s

port3s New Member

Hey guys,

I've recently started mixing my own juices. I wanted to know where you guys get your supplies ( if you'd be kind enough to share)

I'm looking for/by the side is where I've gotten it so far and amounts:

- PG (Steamery) 500mL
    - VG (Steamery) 500mL
    - Nic (NZ) (100mg/mL) 100 mL PG/ 100 mL VG
    - Bottles (eBay) 50
    - Disposable Pipettes (eBay) 100
    - Glass mixing cylinders (eBay) (4), 10mL 25mL 50mL 100mL
    - Flavour concentrates (Steamery) (CAP, FTA, FA)
    - Menthol Crystals (eBay) 100gms
    I want to know where I can get a reliable source for everything at a decent price.

Thanks in advance!

I'm in Sydney.

Hope the layout wasn't too confusing. Mod if this is in the wrong section please move. tnx

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    Jennifer likes this.
  2. DogMan

DogMan Yes

pg/vg either ebotaniq or basedrop, much cheaper than vape store gorging

nic, depends what i am mixing, hiliq generally, but it gets like acetone over about 30mg/ml, so nude nic for strong mixes, WTA from om vapor

Dalork likes this.
  3. port3s

port3s New Member

Thanks!! Quick reply I might add... I usually vape at 6mg.. Never higher than 12mg (if ever) I was looking at hiliq.. Postage is a killer.

Ryan likes this.
  4. CCVaper

CCVaper Member

sometimes you need to weigh up postage/quality/price...... Hilq has had some good mentions here, I got mine initially from NZ, then USA. I am pretty sure that in most cases, the postage hurts.

Nico and Laughter and Ryan like this.
  5. laurie9300

laurie9300 Photoshop Whore

6. Cloudy

Cloudy Senior Member

Nic = HiLiQ (250mls @%20 will last for many years and cost me $60.00 aud delivered)
    PG/VG = Basedrop
    Flavour = SydneyVapour, they now have a bulk website with TFA @ $24.00 for 125mls

Juice advice = Rupert & Co

Ryan likes this.
  7. Jennifer

Jennifer Pyjama Queen

That's a good question actually. I've noticed that vendors who sell flavour concentrates don't always have the pipettes, cylinders, etc. It would be really great if there was a one stop shop for all things DIY.

I don't do DIY myself so I can't help, but a question for those who do; does such a thing exist?

For bottles, PackMyProduct has a good range of glass ones.
    http://www.packmyproduct.com.au/30ml-blue-pharmacy-bottle-with-cap.html

8. port3s

port3s New Member

Yeah I've been looking for a while now, no one sells everything in one store, unfortunately. But I think I've found pretty good prices for everything.. Though someone has to have found better :p Only problem is that I don't buy bulk so prices go up a little.

Jennifer likes this.
  9. Pippi

Pippi Admin Moderator

The Juice Factory and Juice Whore seem to have the largest range of concentrates.
    Hiliq for nic, cheapest way to buy is a litre at a time rather than small amounts - I get 100mg in 100% pg base. Store it in the freezer - Hi liq have a permanent discount code: HiLIQAussie.
    Fasttech for juice bottles and I get the glass ones from Pack my Product for the Nic.
    If you have a science supply store nearby - you can buy all kinds of measuring equipment. I found a great one in Ballarat and much cheaper than anything I could find on-line.

Ryan likes this.
  10. port3s

port3s New Member

Thanks heaps! I'll take a look into it

11. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Probably the closest thing to it is VapingZone or Hiliq.

VZ had a sale on this weekend with 15% off, I'm not sure exactly what time it is in the US but it may still withing the time limit to place an order for the 15% discount (but don't worry if you miss it they have a sale every weekend sometimes 10% or 15% or 20% off):

15% Off All Liquids
    Excluding Wholesale
    Promo Code:liquid15 $20.00 Minimum Order Required
    Sale Expires Sunday, May 22nd at 10pm EST

Bottles/syringes:
    http://vapingzone.com/Bottles-and-S...ingzone.com/Bottles-and-Syringe/cid-40-1.html

SC flavorings:
    http://vapingzone.com/DIY-Flavoring-Alcohol-Base/cid-59-1.html

PG & VG USP grade:
    http://vapingzone.com/DIY-Supply/cid-55-1.html

48mg/ml / 100mg/ml nic:
    http://vapingzone.com/Liquid-Nicotine/cid-67-1.html

They have a whole range of hardware & juices , plus other types of flavor concentrates & other vape gear but I only linked above what is essential for DiY (of course you could use different concentrates).

www.Hiliq.com don't have as big a range of products, their flavor concentrates are by comparison more limited but they also qualify as being a 1 stop DiY shop & they are a VCA approved vendor.

12. Flea

Flea Senior Member

To save on postage weight & costs.........

VG from your local Health Food store.
    PG from your local Compound Chemist. Hardest part is finding a local Compound Chemist, Google is your friend.

13. embee

embee Senior Member U.S. Correspondent

Ecigexpress.com is great for one stop shopping if you are willing to order from the states. I get most of my supplies and concentrates there, and always get great service.