Wismec My JET pod vape

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Pippi, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Dogman & I went halves in the my jet to test it out.
    He kindly let me go first.
    This isn't a review as I am hopeless at them -below are just some thoughts.
    It is more expensive than the icare range but after vaping it - I feel its justified as it delivers a far better Vape and I had no spitback or hissing issues like I did with the Icare.
    It is super discreet and could be mistaken for a USB stick or as one person suggested a Builders pencil.
    It feels much nicer in the hand than the Icare and the mouth piece is also better imo.
    The packaging is very cheap and the little instruction book is next to useless. I had to go to youtube to ensure I didnt break anything whilst assembling it. For this reason I would be concerned recommending to newbies if help was not on hand to show them.
    The pods are easy to fill and the coil (which is tiny) becomes the bottom of the Pod. There is a tiny weeny little stopper in the bottom of the coil which also needs to be removed before placing in the battery section. Again little warning of this and I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't watched you tube.
    The pack comes with a spare coil & Pod so that you can have more than one flavour on the go.
    It takes a few puffs to get the Jet going but once you do its fine.
    So my conclusion is that its not ideal for beginners but would be great for when stealth vaping is essential. I would never vape on it as routine but I will be buying one when my local B & M gets them in, as paying postage on top just seems a little too much for this device. none the less its the best super small factor all in one vape I have tried so far. :)
    I have posted it on to Doggie and he should receive it tomorrow and give his thoughts.
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG] [​IMG]
    Spare pod with coil inserted is pictured to the right of pic - also the charger which just slots into the end of the Myjet - no need to undo anything.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Maria, Judith, Flea and 3 others like this.
  2. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Maria and DogMan like this.
  3. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

Thanks pippi. I likely won't keep it, so can either return after trial, or forward to some other curious soul (who may need to supply their own coils by then)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Pippi likes this.
  4. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Thanks Dan, well I might have it - I am retiring from the pif scene for a little while. I will send you your share of the cost plus postage but you give it a good try out first. :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Flea, iamTezr and DogMan like this.
  5. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

This thread should definitely go under review once DogMan receives it and test the unit. Also I would like to know if there's leaking issues. Any dry hits? Apparently there's a V1 and V2. V1 has space coils and wasn't a great vape from some people's feedback also small air holes. How many refills did you get before noticing if any dry hits or gunk up coils and needs replacing. Probably the main concern is the leaking issues a lot people were having. Wondering if you experienced any of these and if DogMan can be bother testing it for leaks?

Edit: Gunk/gunked? Not gunned lol blaming phone for auto correct.

6. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

anything i can do other than vape it a while?

Maria likes this.
  7. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

I had no leaking issues and tossed it in and out of my bag for a week. not sure about the airholes its a very tight draw - like smoking.
    No dry hits for me but I never let it run low on juice. I have no idea what a "gunned" coil is. My ADV is very clear with just a small amount of one flavouring so its gentle on coils and Doggie vapes unflavoured so neither of us will be the best to judge if coils gunk up quickly. I left the coil I was using in the pod I sent Dogman as it was as good as new after a week of casual use.
    Anyway Doggie will pitch in over the next day or two - his experience will likely be different to mine as he vapes higher watts than me normally.

Maria, Flea, Noe and 2 others like this.
  8. iamTezr

iamTezr Senior Member

I have no idea what gunned coils are either but that was from auto correct. Was trying to type gunk up coils or gunked coils lol

Maria, Flea, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  9. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Lol pmsl !
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

All I see is a big empty space surrounding a circle with a line in the middle, not sure that is what the coil looks like or not :cheeky:

I think you'd have trouble inserting that into the Myjet!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

DogMan likes this.
  11. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hand check for morning walk.

Maria, Judith, iamTezr and 2 others like this.
  12. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Wondering if the MY Jet will cope with Doggies Max VG juice?
    I have a gut feeling that his comments wont be too favourable for the poor little Jet - its a massive leap from squonking on Mechs to the Jet -think power of Ferrari to the power of a ford model T :bolt:

Flea, Judith and DogMan like this.
  13. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

I vape 50 to 60% pg based 100mg. So never more than 50/50 vg.

For what it is it seems good. For someone who does not snus it would be good for stealth.

My hands look fat in this.

:blush:

Maria, Flea, iamTezr and 3 others like this.
  14. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Wow,cant believe you got that little cloud out of the Jet.
    Vid is very cute :)

Flea and DogMan like this.
  15. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

Ah I wonder where I had the idea that you do Max VG ? Clearly a :blonde: moment.

Flea and DogMan like this.
  16. Pippi

Pippi Mother of Pudles

You got 10 x more vapour out of it than me- wondering if one puff emptied the tank ?

Flea, Noe and DogMan like this.
  17. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

It was a very long drag. It doesn't appear to have any ten second cut off or anything.

The draw mimicks my memory of tailor mades pretty well.

Flea, iamTezr and Pippi like this.
  18. Noe

Watching the vid reminded me of smoking a pipe, taking a few minor puffs in one long drag, to get the volume of vapor.

Flea, iamTezr, Pippi and 1 other person like this.
  19. DogMan

DogMan Mutley

yep, good comparison :)

Flea, Noe and Pippi like this.
  20. Noe

How sturdy does it feel?
    Like the Pockex, I could happily put into my front jeans pocket, with the mod turned off (so it doesn't fire accidentally) & know it's not going to snap due to pressure from my pocket when sitting but that Myjet looks like it would snap like a twig!
    Does it feel like that too?

Flea, Pippi and DogMan like this.