Zeus Dual RTA by Geek Vape

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by MetalOz, May 30, 2018.

1. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Thanks for answering KP.
    It must have been another Gold Coaster ?

To answer your last question, the young, dumb male that couldn't serve me, definitely didn't fit that description.

Noe, MetalOz and KayP like this.
  2. Noe

Noe Adorably quirky ... QUIRKY Noe! VCA Approved Post Whore

Spot the difference:

[​IMG]

Versus:

[​IMG]

KayP and Flea like this.
  3. Flea

Flea Senior Member

Were you there Noe ?

How did you get his pic ?

Noe likes this.
  4. Noe

Just saw on FT a clone version for about $25US, not surprised there's a clone of it given that clones originally began being made to undercut exorbitant prices & bring products to those that wanted to try a device without shelling out big $ to do so.
    Not for me, I don't like the look of it but for anyone interested there's a reasonably cheap priced & near identical copy you can try now.

My Engine V2 arrived, finally, I have soem pics of my build & how I did it, which I'll post in a proper review but I know you were interested in this so I'll just say - buy it!
    It's not that difficult to build on if you trap the leg on the right side of the deck first, then situate the left leg & bend it over the post (as we discussed), with that dont you can positionb the coil then make a final minor adjustment if you need to by untightening the right leg & retightening. Those video reviewers made it sound like it was more of an issue than it really is!
    I even managed to get 3.5mm inner diameter fused claptons installed (roundish wire not flat wire), it was a little tricky but nothing too difficult, essentially I had to "walk" the legs into position, getting one side in first then pushing the coil to that side a bit to get the other leg in place, before I could tighten them down. Of course whether you can get fused claptons installed with a 3.5mm inner dia. is going to depend on the thickness of the wire too, these were thin-ish guage but you could probably go with a thicker guage of coil & 3mm inner dia fairly easily.
    It is one of the simplest tanks to wick, much improved over the Engine V1 wicking holes.
    Top fill is less problematic ( not that the V1 had real problems with filling), something about the way they improved the top slide mechanism just makes it better.
    Top AFC is essentially operated the same way as the V1 but there's an obvious improvement in airflow, which leads to :
    FLAVOR!!! This produces far better flavor than the Themis, Zeus V1, Engine V1, Bellus V2, which I own & use or any other tank I have tried previously.
    Honestly, I didn't expect the improvement to flavor to be so great but I am glad that it is, for that alone, if you like the Engine V1 or similar top airflow tanks, then you're going to love the Engine V2.

5. KayP

KayP Senior Member

@Noe I saw the Juggerknoet clone as well. I'm still interested in it, and other top airflow atties like the Engine 2; however, I too do not like its tapered look. I'm in no rush to buy anything new really, and besides as per usual the market gets flooded with new renditions of something old all the time. I'm content with my old gear, for now.

Noe likes this.
  6. Noe

The Engine V2 is not tapered, it is nearly identical to the V1 in looks & the same hieght. However it has less prominent branding, which I like & better grip where its needed.
    As well as what I mentioned above.

7. KayP

KayP Senior Member

@Noe Yeah, I was referring to the Juggerknot and its tapered look.